Customer Support Engineer
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a high-tech Customer Support Engineer with a strong customer focus. A top achiever who will join our dynamic global operating Customer Support team of international experts on a full-time basis. After an internal training you will be responsible for global support activities, from maintaining good relations with our customers to installations, online and on-site support, fault-finding, preventive and corrective maintenance of our VitroJet; an innovative high-tech sample preparation solution for cryo electron microscopy (cryo-EM).
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and our distributors in case of technical issues
- Provide diagnostics and support on-site and digitally to meet expectations and ensure the proper use of our instrument
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Continually ensure the maintenance of high quality professional relationships with our customers
- Work closely together with R&D to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Actively participate in technical knowledge sharing meetings with our R&D team
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in electronics, Mechatronics, or electro-technics or related fields
- Customer support experience in servicing high precision scientific instruments, preferably in electron microscopy
- A strong customer focus and professional communication skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality and you are able to travel international, up to 25% of the time
- A good resistance to stress
- A flexible, open-minded, team player attitude while working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues. In your role as Customer Support Engineer you also able to work very independently.
- A structured way of working and you ensure proper documentation
- A driver’s license B
- A proficiency level in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are a plus.
What we offer
CryoSol is a company where high-tech heroes collaborate on helping structural biologists with their challenges to make superior samples. We get excited about CryoSol’s unique pin printing technology, superior cooling rates, nanometer deposition precision, plasma cleaning and automation of workflows. We are flexible, open-minded team players who thrive on sharing knowledge and value the contributions of customers, partners, and colleagues around the world. Together we can help life scientists in their quest to achieve groundbreaking research that will make a lasting difference in life. And we value this with a very competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
For more information contact HR: +31 (06) 18898791 Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or apply directly online via the button below